arijitkoner98
Active Level 4
On my newly bought galaxy m30s, other AODs are not working except the default AOD. When i downloaded other AODs from home screen theme settings, on applying them, it shows that new AOD is applied but on checking still default AOD is working not new one. How do i apply custom AODs to my phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bro, go to lock screen..select clock style and check if AOD watch option is available or not..

View solution in original post

5 Comments
Bro, go to lock screen..select clock style and check if AOD watch option is available or not..

View solution in original post

arijitkoner98
Active Level 4
Thanks...it worked... my roaming clock was on, so clock type was disabled. I turned off roaming clock and AOD clock was enabled.
Highlighted
SrikharCA
Active Level 1
hey how do you change the brightness of the aod? There's no option in the settings and double clicking on the date and time while AOD is working is of no use. Your help will be appreciated.
@ShikharCA, just check this setting,if its available then go ahead, else you won't be able to change the brightness..(my device is S10+)..go to lock screen, select AOD..and here see, if adaptive brightness option is available or not..👇
If you want varieties of AOD In Good lock Download Clock Face and Select New AOD