Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Always on display on m30s not changing

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 12:04 AM)
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
On my newly bought galaxy m30s, other AODs are not working except the default AOD. When i downloaded other AODs from home screen theme settings, on applying them, it shows that new AOD is applied but on checking still default AOD is working not new one. How do i apply custom AODs to my phone?
7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Bro, go to lock screen..select clock style and check if AOD watch option is available or not..
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Thanks...it worked... my roaming clock was on, so clock type was disabled. I turned off roaming clock and AOD clock was enabled.
SrikharCA
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
hey how do you change the brightness of the aod? There's no option in the settings and double clicking on the date and time while AOD is working is of no use. Your help will be appreciated.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
@ShikharCA, just check this setting,if its available then go ahead, else you won't be able to change the brightness..(my device is S10+)..go to lock screen, select AOD..and here see, if adaptive brightness option is available or not..👇
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If you want varieties of AOD In Good lock Download Clock Face and Select New AOD
0 Likes
Xenon20
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
the AOD is not changing in c9 pro. I've tried it multiple times, please sort out.
0 Likes
SRVN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
how to off the screen on display in the mobile samsung m30s. it is continously on snd draining mg battery. i hsve checked the settings and ALWAYS ON DISPLAY option was not enabled
0 Likes