Original topic:

ALERT! Those who have restarting problem should follow this.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 05:47 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Link which explains the process about how a fellow member solved the issue: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Auto-Restart-Brand-solution/td-p/10333335

Sorry the above video seems to be deleted by the uploader. This is a related link. 
18 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
He is a very good youtuber ......
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yup, very helpful
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Did u get a free replacement ??
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No I didn't, because I never needed it. However many got and there is evidence if you wanna dig.
Anyways there is no harm in trying the ONLY option.
Sarwes
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I did same what they told in vdieo. but cusotmer support disagree to give discount. it has issues with restart automatically while using. I never got wet with water or threw my mobile. You can check with report provided . I cant tolerate this. I contacted customer support. they told me to create job sheet with a nearby service center and sent the job sheet for a discount of 6k. I also uploaded a job sheet and changed the motherboard. Now customer support is completely disagreeing with discounts because of completed process of motherboard. Now I need to pay 6k of my own money  usage for 1.6 years. I planned to use this m21 for 4 years.  I never thought this worst happen with your brand. 

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Don't pay. Approach consumer court.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
"your" brand?
0 Likes
Nitin1490
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also facing the problem with my M31s... Freezing and restarting anytime.. while using phone or not
boywidlens_
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Same 😔