Original topic:

ADD CARRIER AGGREGATION, SAMSUNG PAY AND CLIPBOARD IN SAMSUNG KEYBOARD

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 05:43 PM)
kumarsaurabhking
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
1. I've been using M51 for quite a long time and bought it almost at 25k when it had got
launched. But I got very disappointed when
found out that it doesn't have Samsung Pay and Carrier Aggression support. Although it has NFC so I thought it would get Samsung Pay in next updates but I have got more than 4 updates since
I got this phone but no Samsung Pay has been added yet. Samsung Pay was one of the main reasons why I purchased this phone.

2. And the second thing is its network speed that disappoints me. I'm getting very low speed even on 4G mode. I've checked the same SIM with different phones that cost less than M51 and they perform so well, they provide fast network speed.
Because even phones with less than 15k price range have Carrier Aggregation Support nowadays. But my Samsung M51 which I had got it for 25k doesn't have CA support despite the fact that its processor supports CA. Should I feel proud of my M51 or feel ashamed of it?

I'm requesting all the Samsung team and
Samsung developers please provide SAMSUNG PAY & CARRIER AGGREGATION in Samsung M51 ASAP. Otherwise I don't think I will buy Samsung as my next phone or l don't think l'd recommend Samsung to other people.

From
Saurabh
(A Hopeful M51 User)
Galaxy M

rs25k is respectable amount according to average indian income. now company is giving paltry features compared to external competition is problematic.

but i can assure you sales of m series will dip, unless company correct themselves.

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

first do proper research about the hardware features do your phone has nfc chip built in if not then forget about the Samsung Pay features 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

heights of false informartion,

M51 have NFC AND KNOX,

CA depends upon modem used in a phone, incase M51 have all supporting hardware, its the hangsung that dont wanna give CA to make A series look good.

also if i am talking about particular model doesnt mean i have that

Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

lol then what you can you expect you took m series and samsung knows how to lock features there is no use of talking like this yes I did saw on the net but you should know samsung loves to lock the features 

0 Likes
Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

indeed there is nfc on your device but you can't get that Samsung Pay feature because if everything would be in m series then who will buy s , note or the a series  samsung knows how to lock it now stop whining about it samsung will not hear any of this 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

i agree for feature locking part, but nothing gives you to right to interfere if someone is asking for hardware capable features.

that upto hangsung, who are you to decide whats should be given or not? did someone mentioned your name to develop these features or are yo software developer in samsnug?

ADIT28
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
1. If your device is Secured By Samsung Knox,then there is Samsung Pay.

If unable to find, then do this
Settings >> Biometrics and Security >> Samsung Pay

Can you please share me a screen recording with those 2 issues
0 Likes
Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

wow what an analogy you device does not have the nfc and mst built in how could you get the these features first your device needs mst and nfc hardware built inside the phone then you will get Samsung Pay like feature for your kind info the Mst Magnetic secure strip should be there for samsung additionally you should have nfc pad installed inside the phone's back panel and I know your device lack both of them so better not ask when you don't have done a proper research about mst and nfc based payment Knox is just hardware and software combination even if your device has Knox it does not matter but when you lack mst and nfc built inside the phone then whether you have Knox or not does not matter you still need hardware  for Samsung Pay  that is the nfc and mst built inside the phone. if not mst then at-least nfc hardware 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
M51 has Knox and NFC. And MST is not must. For devuces without NFC, Samsung Pay Mini is there.
0 Likes
Sushmitasen
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

yes pay mini is there but I don't think there is nfc built in 

0 Likes