Original topic:

update issues

(Topic created on: 12-18-2017 05:26 PM)
RAHUL141
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
i am using J7 PRO since its release on Aug. in india.why this phone not getting any software updates it has many issue like camera focus, battery draining fast, sometimes playing media crashes etc. in this period J7 Max which is cheaper than this gets 2 and more update.but in 20+K range whts the problem and why Samsung not give any update for J7 PRO.because of this many people told me don't buy samsung product and this time they are true..i also suggeste people don't buy this
6 Comments
AnkitAs
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
never expact update in j7 pro in india.Everywhere news samsung india ignoring j7 pro since launch.So its our luck if any update j7 pro reccived in near future....
RAHUL141
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
ys u r right they r making fool who purchased j7 pro
prasad66
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
they will give oreo update directly with all security patch update. till such time we have to wait.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. In order to fix the issues, we would request you to follow below mentioned steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Press on three dots >> Reset App Preferences.
2) Run your device in Safe Mode to check the issue.
3) Keep updating the device if any available.
4) Take full data back up and reset the device.
We would also request you to visit your nearby service center to overcome all the issues if persists after following the steps, service center details can be fetched from the link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
RAHUL141
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
i can do these things already.. i m telling about software update when it will arrive in india
0 Likes
Aryanshaikh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Never expected such a shameless thing by Samsung.
Poor Work