Original topic:

problem in J6

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 11:27 PM)
Jinia98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
After the update of android 10,my phone (Samsung J6)is facing problem. That are automatically my phone switch off and hang there for 20 minutes after pressing the power button numerous times. It comes back to normal and this problem happens almost every day (twice a day) after the update Please solve my problem & i have also reset my phone tomorrowbut the problem is still there
6 Comments
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
how did you download thed update ??? via mobile network or wi fi ???
Jinia98
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
mobile data
0 Likes
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
mobile data is not a stable connection and as you know, the software updates are basically a series of codes. so, whenever you use mobile data to download an os update, sometimes some of the codes gets corrupted or they somehow comes with a hole.
and there the problem begins.
So, will recommended you to go to the service center amd ask them to do the software upgrade manually.
and, next time use smart switch to update your phone.
Rajeev1944
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
i have facing same problem with my phone i happen twice a day
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
You now either have to go to ur nearest samsung service centre to reflash ur mobile with the software update or you can yourself flash it using odin tool... log in to sammobile to get ur appropriate firmware and flash it... follow each and every step carefully... orelse there are much chances that ur mobile to get bricked..
P.N. ONLY FLASH YOURSELF IF YOU KNOW TO DO IT PROPERLY... ORELSE BETTER VISIT THE SERVICE CENTRE
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:

Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support