take my sujjestion
sell the company to some chinese brand
they will atleast make fast phone

0 Likes
10 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for your query. We would like to inform you that smart phone can be hanging, freeze , lagging and slow with many reasons like install any third party application (e.g. Antivirus, Call recorder, clean master, battery booster, battery saver etc.). It can be harm full for any smart phone. Samsung never recommended any third party application. It is harmful for device. So we would suggest to you kindly uninstall mentioned above application.
Kindly checks by following below mentioned steps for overcome the issue of Hanging:
1) Utilization of maximum storage from internal memory, may hang your device. For that we recommend you to delete some of the downloaded data from your phone for better performance as internal space should be 20% free OR’ transfer data to SD Card via My Files.
(Phone Application>>My Files>>Select Multimedia Data>>Press More>>Click Move>>Select Location of SD Card>>Click Move Here).
2) Menu> smart manger>clear ram.
3) Stop running application (Setting >>Application Manager>>Running>>Stop All Downloaded Application When Not Using).
4) Check all the applications are closed by using the Task Manager option.
5) Scan SD card and then check.
6) Software update handset (Setting>>Software Update>>Download update automatically>> update using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
7) Go to setting>General>Application Manager>All>Tap on 3 dots (right top) ‘Reset app preference’.

If still issue persists, we request you to operate the device in ‘Safe mode’ as steps are mentioned below:
1. You need to restart your handset by pressing power key.
2. Then, when Samsung logo appears on the screen long press volume down key and keeps pressing it.
3. You will see a safe mode label at bottom left side, when your handset will be entered into safe mode.
4. To exist safe mode kindly restarts your device. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
tarak23us
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
see all point noted i am a normal user with decent knowledge of above point if something shows that
its a battery draining i uninstalled right away

and call recorder u people dont have decent brain to develop a inbuilt call recorder where as its a nececity now you r phone have 22 point scanning app for if there are any thing which is acting as speed braker
then it will uninstalled
but every time i scanned ur secuirty
and maintaince app
it pass my phone clean
leave all that
u people know ur baby well
just giving us alame excuse to us

one more thing dont spend so much on company add and audio visual
it will able to help u on R&D
0 Likes
SABI
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
tarak23
I think your phone has some manufacture defect
I am using j7max and I have no problem with it
0 Likes
Jaisurya
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
stop postinģ stupid comments.. It's an amazing device..
0 Likes
tarak23us
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i am not here to deframe the company my point is simple if all ur phone is working like rocket why our is not as cycle
solve it
or guide it
or change it
becuse
money matter
dear other user if mine phone is the only pice with this complain sent it to r&d team and send my money back
0 Likes
nitol
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
my phone j7 pro so many app is crashing.please solved this problem.
indianhancock
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
factory resest your phone.
0 Likes
tarak23us
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

done that
0 Likes
tarak23us
Active Level 1