Original topic:

Report please j6 users

(Topic created on: 07-06-2019 05:40 PM)
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy J
After pie update most of the devices got support for 4G+ or the true 4G its called carrier aggregation which is absent in J6 but it's chipset Exynose 7870 had support for it
So please send feedback guys
To make j6 future proof and use full power of 4G

THIS IS TAG IS BECAUSE EVERYONE COULD READ THE POST- J4 J4+ J6 J6+ J7 J8 A6 A6+ A7 A8 A9 S8 NOTE 8 S9 S9+ NOTE 9 S10  
16 Comments
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yeah
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
plz send feedback
shivamsood
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
its only 4G instead of 4G+
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J

yaaa i am saying that to send feedback Samsung could activate that through software update
0 Likes
Jittu0629
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
beja to h feedback dekho ab kya krege
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
bro 1st of all i'm not a Samsung developer....i'm just a simple member like you...i think you had taken a wrong decision while choosing j6+ as your primary handset....bcz it runs on a very old snapdragon chipset.....and its specs is very much lower end than j6....but ya i can suggest you one thing....try to hard reset your device and try to use it with single sim....do use highly ram consuming apps like Facebook and messenger and don't install pupg....try to use Facebook lite
0 Likes
Jittu0629
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Ab To Le liya mane ab kya kru Samsung mamber wale ye bol rhe tha ki new update tyar krr rhe h ab ptaa na kbb krge
0 Likes
Jittu0629
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
@suman9 bhot bar krva liya reset to care m jake bhi krva liya reset koi solution ni nikla
0 Likes
Jittu0629
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Facebook And messenger to common application h
0 Likes