Original topic:

Regarding display issue

(Topic created on: 01-10-2018 08:59 PM)
Harsitdas
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
I bought a new galaxy j7 pro two days back. and i am getting a issue in this device that's my galaxy device brightness getting increase and decrease automatically.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
auto brightness Off kardo
0 Likes
shoaib1389
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
are bhai brightness ke aage ^ is tarah ka arrow hai usko touch kro aur auto brightness off kardo
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would provide you few technical steps kindly perform those steps for once. Go to setting>General>Application Manager>All>Tap on 3 dots (right top) ‘Reset app preference’.

If still issue persists, we request you to operate the device in ‘Safe mode’ as steps are mentioned below:
1. You need to restart your handset by pressing power key.
2. Then, when Samsung logo appears on the screen long press volume down key and keeps pressing it.
3. You will see a safe mode label at bottom left side, when your handset will be entered into safe mode.
4. To exist safe mode kindly restarts your device.
If still the issue exist then kindly send system log file using error report (attach log file) using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member app> feedback>question /error > attach log file.
Kindly feel free to reach us with complete details. Definitely, we would provide you complete resolution. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes