Original topic:

J8 charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 01:06 PM)
pmr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hello,

I am facing issues regarding charging since last 10 days. Charging doesn't work properly don't know why..!?

I think it's bug issue because with that charger i can charge other phone very easily.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check connectivity
Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

2. Check charger functionality
Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check connectivity
Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

2. Check charger functionality
Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes