Original topic:

J7 Prime/On nxt issues after 3 updates in September 2017

(Topic created on: 10-10-2017 02:57 PM)
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
1)Charging slowly. Taking 4.5hours.
Reverse charging from 90-80% and 15%-0%.
👆(Battery charging bug acknowledged by samsung because of nougat update. Fixed on A5 and A3 2016 in europe a few days ago. When will J series in india get the bug fixed?)

2)Battery life has decreased slightly, android 7.0 problem. Would love an update to 7.1.1 and Samsung experience 8.5.

3)Game launcher not working.

4)Phone freezes on connecting to any smart tv via S view/miracast. Totally sucks.

Have factory reset phone. Tried 5 different chargers. Have wiped everything and tried. Tried safe mode. Nothing helps.

Those who don't have these issues, good for you. congratulations. No need of hate comments. Many users are having these problems.
Thank you.

Admin, give me proper replies, I'm tired of copy paste answers.
14 Comments
sunny-S22
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I'm also facing same problems bro...and yesterday visited service centre to...they said reason that you updated your mobile by using your mobile internet that's y it's not downloaded properly and they again updated my mobile with noughat that's already stored in their systems...But no use still im facing same problem slow charging screen flickering and some times it's automatically restarting when I'm opening play store....
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I have downloaded update via wifi. Still same problem. What do they have to say about this?
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
Harsh0611
★★
Galaxy J
i also have problem but only of battery life is decreased and no other problem. my phone also not freezes when connecting to smart tv. you might be not connecting to samsung smart tv that's why its freezing. game launcher is also working problem.
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Bhai teri bday aane wali hai cake 🎂 kaha hai,?
0 Likes
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Dude, what you mean samsung smart tv? Miracast should work with all smart tvs. I have been using it since 1year in my house and a few friends houses. After nougat update, it's freezing. Also, one of my friends has a Samsung 4k smart tv, it's not working on even that after nougat update according to what you said.
0 Likes
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
0 Likes
Harsh0611
★★
Galaxy J
what
0 Likes