ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
J7 max pie update reply for my feedback

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

bhai main apko bolta ki oreo ui is one of the best offering by Samsung pie one ui agar apko mil bhi jayega toh bhi app ro pado ge kyon lots of features will be removed like shutter zoom camera, pro video mode and many more feature I won't encourage, phir last mien mat bolana ki oreo ui hi better, just because of one ui you are raising its good I won't tell you that it's bad, but the problem with one ui will remain same.  you could have seen all my post and memes I made against Samsung so many time one ui is basically feature removal so please don't ask for the pie one ui will cry down very hard, for what you paid and suddenly features got removed, bro I can understand your feeling but think about I made lots of criticism against one ui, please don't take the bait of one ui it's very dangerous it will remove many features and in the end, you will cry like me and may feel harassed by the company it's my personal experience with one ui, please don't ask for the one ui it's not and not even worth it to update from oreo to pie you will face many features removed if you still want badly then ask users like me who always criticize Samsung for the one ui 

View solution in original post

6 Comments
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Guys main aapse request karta h ki samsung ko is topic par feedback bhaje aur unhe force kare ki wo j7 max ko one ui with pie update de aur isse related post samsung members pe upload kare jisse samsung wale j7 max ki pie update ki demand sun sun kar j7 max ko pie update de
Anonymous
Not applicable

I won't suggest that does not mean I am discouraging you please try to understand  one ui is feature removal that's all  i know you will angrily reply to my comment but ask anyone in this forum what one ui is actually doing and how bad it is 

Anonymous
Not applicable

bhai main apko bolta ki oreo ui is one of the best offering by Samsung pie one ui agar apko mil bhi jayega toh bhi app ro pado ge kyon lots of features will be removed like shutter zoom camera, pro video mode and many more feature I won't encourage, phir last mien mat bolana ki oreo ui hi better, just because of one ui you are raising its good I won't tell you that it's bad, but the problem with one ui will remain same.  you could have seen all my post and memes I made against Samsung so many time one ui is basically feature removal so please don't ask for the pie one ui will cry down very hard, for what you paid and suddenly features got removed, bro I can understand your feeling but think about I made lots of criticism against one ui, please don't take the bait of one ui it's very dangerous it will remove many features and in the end, you will cry like me and may feel harassed by the company it's my personal experience with one ui, please don't ask for the one ui it's not and not even worth it to update from oreo to pie you will face many features removed if you still want badly then ask users like me who always criticize Samsung for the one ui 

View solution in original post

No I am not angry with your reply bro
because abhi apne kaha that ki main apki post ka angrily reply dunga
yes bro oreo is still better no bugs