Original topic:

About LTE/VOLTE Issue in India

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 06:44 PM)
Patel2020
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I have a phone J7 prime G-610F, which was i bought from UAE 🇦🇪. And now i am using that phone in India with JIO network, but unfortunately the sim cad doesn't allowing call without jiocall app. And for all the time the data keeping on it is like something loosing without reason. So is there any way or idea to get this problem solved. And can it be possible to get VoLTE network mode in J7 prime phone?
iamraj1338
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
You have to flash indian Version of Firmware for your device, but it's to risky to do it by your own...😇
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
No we don't
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Hi there,
Have you checked with JIO on this issue?
Patel2020
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Yes i am facing this issue with jio sim.

Sim does support but doesn't allowing to call without Jiocall app and keep turning on the data.
Galaxy J
Hi, did you call JIO customer care?
Patel2020
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Nope, but i have written a mail to jio customer care.
But from samsung care UAE I have got a reply that UAE based phone will not support VOLTE network outside a region.

So now ia have only one option to change firmware of my phone.
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
Please don't ever change your firmware!
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
Same case with India based phone will not support VOLTE network outside the region!
0 Likes
Patel2020
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
By the way out side of India usually not necessary to use VoLTE network like in india with only an only jio.

Because if it will support only 4g that is enough for any network company. I was using that phone since last 2 years but last week i bought jio sim which is not allowing to call without jiocall app and mobile data.

Rest all network providers sim work very well
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
My Airtel 4G supports WiFiCalling but in Roaming because my other Sim Network is from Qatar Vodafone which does not support VOLTE!