About J7 Max and On Max Pie update with One UI 😡

(Topic created on: 07-14-2019 02:41 PM)
RishiSen13
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Hi Samsung,

Greetings From INDIA (Kolkata)

I'm a regular viewer of your Samsung members. It really helps us a lot to know what is happening and what is going to happen with our beloved samsung. It's such a great platform for knowing the amazing activities of You. Okay lets come to the point, According to your update policy, you guys provide two major OS upgrade to every mid range smartphones specially J series & On series devices. then why are you making delay for Samsung Galaxy j7 Max and on Max?  We Actually all know that these 2 devices is actually comes with the MediaTek helio P20 and MediaTek helio P25 Lite processor, but it would be very very nice of you, if you give an update for Pie with One UI for the j7 max and on Max users. It will be the reason of happiness for those users who is using these 2 devices,because these are the only 2 devices left in j and on series who still haven't got any Pie update officially with one UI or any official security patch notifications. So, please just keep in mind this message Sir and make a remarkable step for these 2 devices, as we are eagerly waiting for that amazing update.

Share this post as much as you can because these two phones are the only J series and on series smartphones as well who haven't received any official security patch level update till July or any major OS upgrade Till now.

J7 Max & On Max Users If You Want The Pie Update Just Comment Below. We need Your Support to get the pie update ASAP

Thank You
31 Comments
Solution
AdhyanRajawat
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
it is already in a row for the updating soon...recently i got Samsung ONEUI update which was around 4MB. so, its cleared samsung is working on that n they release ASAP stay tuned
RishiSen13
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yes I have already seen in the Play Store that the Samsung experience UI has been successfully renamed by Samsung one UI and i'm pretty much sure that Samsung is actually working on it
jfaizaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
you are talking about Samsung launcher, right? but how it relates to pie update?
surajjangir
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
waiting for pie update in j7 max
RishiSen13
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
we shall be getting pie update with One UI in December Or in the next year first
RishiSen13
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
share this msg as far as you can
0 Likes
RishiSen13
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
bcoz the experience ui has been renamed to one ui
0 Likes
sj0410S
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Please sir don't do partiality with these two devices please provide us pie update for it we are waiting for it impatiently!!!🤔
0 Likes
Devsamsung
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
their are many complaints post about pie update j7 max, we don't get responds from samsung devlop department ! till we wait till its comes without notify
0 Likes