Original topic:

What does the word Epic mean to me

(Topic created on: 10-05-2023 08:17 PM)
MrGEEK
★★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
So, recently Samsung asked me a question, that "What does the word Epic mean to you ?". As soon as I listened this various things came to my mind, but the most proficient one is how the cameras evolved over time, right from the start when Nicéphore Niépce created the very first camera in 1825 for making photographic images from charcoal on paper, then we got big portable digital cameras which we can hold and carry in our hands, to now when we have a camera that can fit in palm of our hands in form of smartphone. Obviously, All this happened because of technological advancements, but if you try to look back, how far we have came. 
Now I have a Samsung smartphone ( Galaxy S21Fe) which I can take out from my pocket and can capture those amazing moments and achitechtural wonders, and that too very easily with out taking load of anything else, whether it be night or unstable conditions. 

For me this is what Epic means, I am sure for some of you it might be different. Let's see what does that mean to you. You can share your thoughts in the comments below.
17 Comments
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I saw s23fe bezels, and I felt
*yes, that's epic* 😜 😅🤭 😂

And then looking at bezels of my S21FE, i felt *hah, my S21FE is epic* 😆 😜
PrashiPatel
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
😂😂😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
😂😂 maine to apne A72 and S21Fe ko dekhne ke baad dekha to mujhe bhi Epic laga
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
😄 epic epic
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Exactly😂
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
My dear you are absolutely right now. Thanks.
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks dear 🙂👍
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Your's most welcome.
umesh30
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Amazing 👍