Original topic:

WHY IS CARRIER AGGREGATION/4G+ DISABLED IN SAMSUNG GALAXY F62 MOBILE?

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 09:49 AM)
Navam9530
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
WHY IS CARRIER AGGREGATION/4G+ EXCLUDED FROM THE SOFTWARE OF SAMSUNG GALAXY F62? Even though, the Flagship Samsung Exynos 9825 Processor is capable of 8× Carrier Aggregation.

This is a Screenshot from one of the Specs of the Processor

So, you haven't included it in the System's Software WANTEDLY. Shame on you Samsung! Because even Budget phones have 4G+ Feature nowadays.IF A MOBILE IS INCAPABLE OF ESTABLISHING A GOOD NETWORKING, THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF CALLING IT A MOBILE? You've wasted my ₹24,000 by providing me the WORST mobile on Earth. (EVEN JIO PHONE CAN BEAT IT!). Because it hasOver-Heating, Battery Drainage issues other thanSlow Connectivity. From now on, I'll never buy a single product from you Samsung, because I don't want to be fooled again. I'll switch toXioami, because they CARE about Customers and especially NOT like you. I would also recommend NOT to buy from Samsung to all my friends and family.DON'T LOSE CUSTOMERS! IF U WANT TO STAY IN THE INDIAN MARKET, THEN UNDERSTAND INDIANS' PROBLEMS AND ENABLE CARRIER AGGREGATION IN SAMSUNG GALAXY F62 MOBILE THROUGH A SOFTWARE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE YOU REACH 0% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION LEVEL AND LOSE BY XIAOMI!

Fun Fact: I tried 4 times to post this topic (0.18MB) and took whole 2 minutes to being submitted due to SLOW CONNECTIVITY!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
I am using Samsung Galaxy F62

We have devises like
Redmi Y2
(which we bought for ₹9,999 on 24-Nov-2018),

Redmi Note 7
(which we bought for ₹9,999 on 06-April-2019),

Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
(which we bought for ₹16,999 on 19-June-2020),

Redmi Note 10 Pro
(which we bought for ₹16,999 on 02-June-2021).

All the Above devices mentioned
One device is about nearly 3 years old,
One device is about 2+1/2 (two & half) years old,
One device is about 1+1/2 (one & half) years old,
One device is about 4 months old.

But each & every device have Carrier Aggregation support due to which we are neither before nor now facing any problem in internet connectivity like playing YouTube, etc.......
But in my device Samsung Galaxy F62 which i bought for ₹23,999 recently.
In morning there is no problem in internet connectivity like playing YouTube,

But at night i have to go to my aunt house (or) to circle to play YouTube.

I hope you provide 4G+ support through updates b'z the processor supports it.
harsh8800
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Samsung must provide it and I know that in the coming updates they will have some patience I trust this brand
I think some one who was responsible for this feature just forgot 😂 😂
So samsung provide it I am your customer since you had Java phones from 2008
shivuf62
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Dear samsung please provide carrier aggregation
Galaxy F

Facing the same problem with M42 5G, it switches ON for couple of seconds and switching back to LTE again. My friend's Mi device works flawlessly with the same network and location and not the samsung! Fix this asap with OTA

swarun
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Yes .. money best mobile
0 Likes
Amanch
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Samsung! Be gracious enough to include carrier aggregation for all F category mobiles please
PAPPU49
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Right
0 Likes
PAPPU49
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
চিটিং-বাজ samsung
0 Likes
Pàvan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy F
F62 doesnt have carrier aggregation
0 Likes
Rishav62
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
I was telling the Samsung team that the 4g+ option in Samsung Galaxy F62 will be launched with an update please
0 Likes