Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Is there any problem with one ui 6.1 or 6.0 in galaxy f23 5g

(Topic created on: 08-11-2024 05:56 PM)
Odyssey_k5
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
I just want to know is there any problem with one ui 6.0 and 6.1 in galaxy f23 5g. Now my f23 5g is equipped with one ui 4.1. Should I update to one ui 6 or not
11 Comments
Solution
Galaxy F
Not problem coming with one hi 6.0 and 6.1 in f23 5g (my friend has this phone)If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Copy of my words and same sentences.
0 Likes
Comănescu997
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Pentru că nu există nicio penalizare pentru articolele cu drepturi de autor.
0 Likes
Galaxyprime
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
Help yourself.

Search like I did.
You will get a idea of issues and benefits.

Anyway if you go with update, do factory reset after. So that update settles for good.1723376068905.jpg
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
No problem. Please update your's device. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Odyssey_k5
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
**bleep**?
0 Likes
mKIRArasif
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Nice as always.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. The issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues. So you can freely update your device.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes