Original topic:

Samsung C9 Pro Headphone issues after Nougat update

(Topic created on: 11-22-2017 02:53 AM)
JoeC9
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
After getting latest nougat update, my phone when connected to headphone have lag issues in the youtube video player and music player. When the headphone is disconnected it is working fine. Some times the headphone is not at all responding, I tried around 5 headset and all are showing same issue.

One way to "fix" it is to open the music player or YouTube, while earphone's connect, play, then lock and unlock the phone
This seems to make the sound work
But I really want a definite solution cus this affects Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and every kind of media.

It is definitely a software glitch from Samsung. Please help me around. And Fix this ASAP.
12 Comments
srustith
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
factory reset
0 Likes
JoeC9
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
are you one of the lot who do factory reset even for a software glitch 😃😃
0 Likes
arun878
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
Just go to your Sound Quality and effects settings and turn off UHQ Upscaler..hope this will fix your problem
0 Likes
JoeC9
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
this helped.. But still it's a glitch, right.. they need to fix it..
0 Likes
JoeC9
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
how uhq upscaler been the cause of this.
0 Likes
Vinu19
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
yess its a software problem
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Gunu
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
Guys, found a workaround. Put in your headphones, go to settings >sound and vibration > go down to sound quality and effects. There you may see UHQ upscaler. Turn it off. Voila! Enjoy the music on your headphones thereafter!
JoeC9
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
yes it works. but still it's not a permanent solution..
0 Likes