Original topic:

c9 pro error after nought update

(Topic created on: 11-14-2017 12:16 PM)
ayanspeak
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy C
I am still facing the headphone not working issue after 're updating the phone. please fix this issue Samsung. not expected from a high range device as this. a moto g4 plus update works fine and what's the problem with Samsung? received the update a year later and all these stupid problems? it is an update issue for sure. coz the headphones are working properly and smoothly in marshmallow. please fix this. give an update for bug fix please. this is annoying. not expected for a high range Samsung phone.
7 Comments
shuvam
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
same here earphones and cable point not working
GaiRam
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
I am totally agree with you.same problem.ear phone is not working.not able to hear.video is in slow motion
ayanspeak
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
I went to the service centre. they had told me to reboot the phone. unfortunately, the centre did not have the noghat update. they downgraded my phone to marshmallow. the headphones were working fine then. I came back and again updated it. worked fine for a day. now the same old problem
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
srustith
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
no use admin
0 Likes
srustith
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
im facing same prbm
0 Likes
SANTU-M53