Banikpri
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy C
Hey Samsung What do you think we are not your customer
Samsung why why😢😢😢😢do you done this

We are get disapointed always from you
your admin always copy paste the same answers always

my problem is that plz samsung give us never mind offer we want this as we have buy a new samsung phone in this year for example I have buy c9pro in June 5th and pay 36900

But why inspite of taking 36900 you are not offering us never mind why samsung samsung

we will never buy yours phones if you not give us never mind offer plz
10 Comments
Asok
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
no bro
Samsung first introducing never mind offer in c9 pro
but only difference it was only for prebook customers when it launching
I am also getting this offer and used onetime
0 Likes
Banikpri
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
so why I pay 36900 rupees
0 Likes
srustith
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
fuuckkk samsung🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😠
0 Likes
Banikpri
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
yes
0 Likes
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
Asok
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
sir I advice you please stay away from Samsung members form at least one week

I think you are in upset mind

so please take care
0 Likes
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
Kyo ro raha hai be. Aur kuch kaam ni hai
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for Being a part of Samsung community.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Sir would like to tell you this offer is for limited time period from 21 Sep 17 to 21 Oct 17, and as you have purchased this device in June 5th so as per the offer terms and conditions your device is not eligible for offer. However we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes