Original topic:

slow updates bye bye samsung

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 12:56 PM)
Alfi1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After long waiting for an update in my Samsung A70 I moved to iOS (iPhone 11 128Gb) because of Samsung's delay to providing the OTA updates. Samsung  brand name is actually ruin android itself  bylosing their market share and customers. Samsung's new strategy is quiet strange, they wil publish a press release related to upcoming updates and spread rumors about their update. So customers will stop complaining about regular update. After some months they will release the update. As usual the customers will forget about the delay. 

Samsung is making lots of new mobiles will identical names. In the initial stage this wil boost up the market share. But within 5 years they will loose about 60% of the market share and some other brands will take their place for sure. Apple is atleast giving 7+ years of update. Resale value of apple is too high compare to Samsung. With cheap plastic built and aluminium colour fading plastic rims with no customer support Samsung is cheating the buyers. Once they will find this and everyone will leave this brand that's for sure. 
21 Comments
Grantley
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I had bought iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Gold. After 1 week of use i was like nah i don't wanna keep using an iPhone and then i decided to sell it and buy note 20 ultra 5G.

Right now i am using my new S21 Ultra 5G

and trust me regardless of updates iOS has literally nothing that entertains you. Coming from an iPhone 12 Pro owner.

29ac0093-2cf1-4b58-87ae-a04f184d75bd_8351.jpg

IMG-20210316-WA0026_4539.jpg

IMG-20201120-WA0004_1212.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungTec
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I made this mistake from 4 years ago like you . Felt boring from waiting update to my galaxy s8 then I switched to iPhone xs and continued till 11 Pro then Felt soooo boring again then switched to oppo find x2 Pro for 6 months then returned back for s21 ultra. Samsung still Samsung. IPhone not fun believe me you will try and you will understand what I mean
0 Likes