Original topic:

samsung pass not workinf after bootloader unlocked but flashed from stor

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 09:43 AM)
ashik435
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I once unlocked bootloader of my samsung a50 and due to that i had lots of problem,and for that i took my phone to store and told them to flash my phone ,unfortunately i am having an error for some of the samsung apps that this phone is rooted..
Can there be any chance that the phones apps can be used again ?
10 Comments
JR3
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If you trip knox, then it might be tough to get Samsung apps working
ashik435
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
after flashing stock rom still wont work??
0 Likes
JR3
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
So basically, the knox counter should be set to 0X0 again. So even of you flash stock, it doesn't reset knox counter. However there are methods you can try which you can find on xda. I would not recommend fiddling too much with knox as you might end up bricking your device.
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
this method will work😍
0 Likes
ashik435
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ya thats the problem i dont want tobrick mine..😅
0 Likes
Suspect
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
they flashed stock rom but your boot loader is still unlocked which means your Knox is tripped and most of Samsung's security apps won't work
ashik435
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
well my bootloader is locked and the oem unlocking feature is also disbled
0 Likes
Suspect
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if you flash a stock firmware you don't lock your boot loader again.. for samsung you can't lock your bootloader after its unlocked cuz it has tripped know and if you want the knox back to normal you'll have to change your whole motherboard
0 Likes
Pávan
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i suggest you to use Google auto fill service instead of samsung pass, which is not flexible compared to Google