Original topic:

samsung a34 5g issue

(Topic created on: 02-26-2024 10:25 AM)
Chintu-TheGentleman
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
in my samsung a34, 5g is not working properly after latest update . and call on 5g also not working. during 5g usage if i call someone or receive call network changes to 4g and volte. 
but on the same area same sim network my moto g84 5g & iqoo neo 7 family member phones 5g working properly. and calls too

Secondly when i turn on data toggle via control panel data turns on after a delay 5-15second and sometimes not turn on then i have to turn flight mode on & off to solve

Then comes no fingerprint animation & verg slow.

please update them in next update.

note:- i already tried data reset and fingerprint reset option same issue persist...
4 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
ok done reported feedback.
already done before 1-2time
but stkll its there. not solved.
again reported.

0 Likes
chirunaidu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A