(Topic created on: 03-20-2018 06:31 PM)
knvdora
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
hello
good evening
I bought a8+ 2018 yesterday.
I have some problem while updating or downloading apps from play store.it is showing download pending for long time but not downloading or installing.
kindly suggest me the solution.
thank you.
0 Likes
6 Comments
TheRoyStuff
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Check (My Apps and Games) section, I think all the apps are updating at a same so it is showing "pending".
0 Likes
lachhamannaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
problem
0 Likes
Sanjayhalam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
internet problem
0 Likes
Niclaus
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
clear cache for the playstore
0 Likes
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
1st option
*update playstore or clear data or cache files of Playstore.
2nd option (not sure it work or not)
*clear download manager data (system app) and downloads app (system app) data6ae8c4cf-c2b3-4d85-94aa-1af078fb90f4.jpg
dd6b6e5e-bff6-48fb-8be5-310bdd15c0d0.jpg
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that kindly check the performance of your device after following below mentioned steps:

- Clear the data from Google play store (Setting>> Apps>> 3 dot>> Show system apps>> Google play service>>clear data).
- Clear the data from Download manger (Setting>> Apps>> 3 dot>> Show system apps>> Download manager>>clear data).
- Restart / Reboot the device.
- If the same continues, check the internet connection (3G/4G/Wi-Fi).
- Check by removing the Primary Gmail ID (Google ID) and re-configuring it.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes