Original topic:

phone restart problem

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 12:25 PM)
Shashwata8609
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I'm using Samsung Galaxy A50s and my IMEI number is 351595114290244 and my device is getting restarted everytime...I have done all the instructions given by the Helpline assistant but it is not yet solved.Give me some kind of Solutions to solve the problem..
8 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Go to setting and serch reset this page will open i rounded auto reset option enble just check and tell
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if not enble go to service center reinstall software may be after your problem slove
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Once try to reset your phone. That may help you.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to safemode and check if not such problem then problem with your 3rd party app
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same problem for my A50 since 2 months, I have given to service, they said to replace the motherboard which costs 9K, which didn't replace
if you didn't update July security patch, try to update through Smart switch, for my phone after the new update the freezing and restarting problem has been reduced
0 Likes
Abhipore
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Absolutely same issue with my a50. Service center told me the same to change the motherboard which will cost 9500inr.
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yeah it is absolutely waste of money to change motherboard for 9K for this phone and I think its problem with updates(Android10) as many of the users are reporting this issue.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes