Original topic:

one ui 2.1 scrolling experience os so laggy on galaxy a71 after the new update.

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 11:45 PM)
RahulSudhi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Before with one ui 2.0, it was buttery smooth and too quick... now if you scheck slow scrolling in apps like youtube, you can see a slutter or jerkiness.... it **bleep**...i tried safe mode and resets... no use...
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
fortunately it's surprisingly smooth....use smart switch to install software or install from service center not for all but in maximum case mobile data or wifi can create that issue if that big ui interface not installed fully or correctly
0 Likes
RahulSudhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
its not always laggy.... only at some point while scrolling slowly through contacts, youtube even samsung members app like most apps... it barely lags at some point... not temporary...
0 Likes
RahulSudhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
instagram scrolling works fine without a tiny lag... but there is noticable lag while scrolling through chrome...
0 Likes
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
bro make sure that your android system webview and Google play services are up to date
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
thatswhy i am telling...visit service center and flash that firmware from them ...i did same thing ..now it's just like butter no issue in anything
Galaxy A
Visit service center. There is no such scrolling issue. Check your internet connection aldo.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes bro lag after one ui 2.1
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes