Original topic:

my files problem

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 02:29 PM)
anmol21
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
  I am facing this problem in the Samsung my   Files app from a long time whenever I try to move or copy something it doesn't show the option to move or very important feature to me but it's not working 

The move here option is blank 
7 Comments
yusufganja
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro you just tap the "move here"button. it will be done. there is nothing any issue in the phone.my phone also not showing the "move here" button but is done it's work every time.
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
clear cache your application
0 Likes
yusufganja
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
the blenck option is work properly...
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You have to go to internal storage> downloads to move or copy files to downloads folder.
Directly opening Downloads from category won't work.
Tee_Kins
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thank you! For anyone else with this issue, this is the solution! Don't try to move or copy directly from 'downloads' or and other standalone folder link, instead go to 'internal storage' find the file or file folder, copy or move, then go to destination still within internal storage, option to move/copy here will now work :)

SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
clear cache and data of my files . Uninstall the updates through settings and update it again in samsung store.
0 Likes
Ajaesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi All, With samsung m53 internal storage to usb copy here is not enabled/working but from usb to internal storage is working fine...can any one suggest?
0 Likes