Original topic:

WhatsApp voice note problem A71

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 08:39 PM)
Monuae
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I'm facing a huge problem with WhatsApp voice note. The screen turns off due to proximity sensor and gets stuck as off. As a result I can't listen to the voice notes with main speaker.

I'm thinking it might be due to the screen protector that came installed from the factory, or maybe the device is faulty.

Would appreciate feedback from experts

0 Likes
5 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Try this too. make a call. place the device at your ear. Check weather screen is off. Then take it away from the ear, and see weather it is again on.
If all these are fine, don't blame the sensor or screen protector. Else, remove the screen protector and clean the surfaces above the sensor and check again. Here you can confirm weather problem is solely with the protector. Then go for a different type of screen protector. Some screen protectors are designed by specially taking care of this issue.
0 Likes
Monuae
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
phone calls behave in same way. if I make a call and don't switch on speaker, the screen goes off without even bringing the phone to face or covering the sensor.

both phone calls and WhatsApp issue are very random but very often
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
what happened then?
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Check for any dust between your sensor and screen protector. Clean both surfaces. First check without screen protector.
0 Likes
Eliasto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

How did you solve the problem?? I have same problem in my mom's phone

0 Likes