Original topic:

Support reply after asking the question for software update in A7 2018

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 04:48 AM)
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

A7 2018 users... this point I couldn't understand. If the device is not compatible with the monthly updates released by google and then later optimised accordingly to one ui of Samsung... A question arises then " why the device A7 2018 has been made if it can't even compatible to the updates?" 

Samsung has stopped regular monthly updates and along with software features which can be given like....
Processor of A7 2018 supports 4k and digital well being which was continuously been asking from beta testing which has been done in Feb 2019. Digital well being was there in 1st beta update and disappeared from 2nd one at that time.

There is no super steady and night mode for photos ( please don't say it was there in scene optimiser) and link to windows feature...these are all software improvements done by Samsung to later devices. 

Read somewhere while buying A7 2018 as the mobile is a mid premium mobile but sorry to say I hadn't enjoyed ANY PREMIUM feel after buying this device. 
5 Comments
Galaxy A
I also did a mistake buying A7 2018. worst experience yet
Galaxy A
I also made a mistake by buying SAMSUNG
Sand25
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think those features will come with android 10 and one ui 2 update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
idouts zammeen par
0 Likes
Angygz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
As a Samsung user i m really like the body made of glass quite premium feel as compared with other brands. but performnce is nt good as the way it looks.
for me its a very average device with a good slim look.
Not very much impressed with the brand like this.
0 Likes