Original topic:

USB

(Topic created on: 12-25-2017 07:18 PM)
DhivagarMsd
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi everyone. Im having Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 version mobile phone. It's having Android nougat installed (Official). Now, my issues are all USB problems :

1. No Fast Charging ( Was there before )
2. No OTG support ( Was there )
3. I can't connect the phone to my PC. Nothing happens when i connect my phone to PC. The phone just
charges when i connect it to PC. Nothing comes in the notification window of my phone when i connect.

The question is :
1. Is it can be a hardware problem with the USB port of my device ? But anyway, the phone
charges (although no Fast charging).

2. Or a software issue ?

Please help geeks ! Waiting for your support.....
rly me fast
0 Likes
4 Comments
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
you have to reset ur phone . then go to developer option and select option usb configuration and select (mtp) . and see if that helps
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if not go to service center . maybe usb port damaged
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Seems like your USB cable is faulty try with another cable coz a faulty cable can charge a phone but can't connect to PC.Or install samsung drivers in your pc.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/ Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes