Original topic:

Stop buying samsung devices!!!

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Jo_99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The vertical line issue on Samsung mobiles is a testament as to how Samsung will ditch you even after pushing buggy update from their end. Samsung used to be known for their customer support and now they will go down in history as the buggy screen manufacturers. Not taking a global initiative to tackel this issue goes on to show how much Samsung has fallen over the last few decades. 

For me it's over. I started with a Samsung phone moving on to another and another and finally the phone I am on. But from now on I will consider a different mobile company for life. Maybe even one plus based on how well they have handled the vertical screen line issue.
15 Comments
Galaxy A
Yep .. mee to . No more samsung in my life .. Going to sell my s22 plus .. moveing to another brand . No more flagship.. mid range is enough
OneUI_India
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Why do you want to sell S22 plus? It is a great device. I am using S22 plus from last 2 years no any single issue i got in S22 plus till now
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes it's a great device.. but samsung service is worst .. they are the reason for green line .. but they don't give a **bleep** . now got 1 green line .. iam going to sell before getting worse...
0 Likes
OneUI_India
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Why don't you change the display?. Just for a green lines you want to sell flagship?
0 Likes
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Stil I wud say samsung is best
0 Likes
OneUI_India
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Correct ✔️
0 Likes
OneUI_India
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
There are lots of green lines issues and motherboard issues are coming in oneplus phone. Service is costly even it is a chinese phone.
0 Likes
Jo_99
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
One plus is atleast accepting it and has already provided a global solution for it.
OneUI_India
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
People got service from oneplus and again facing issues. Better is to use branded phones than chinese brands.
0 Likes