Original topic:

Shifting the Loyalty

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 09:44 AM)
shounak19
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung i was proud owner of A50, and about to invline to S10 lite, but looking after the issues which i am facing and not resolved in time i finally gave up. Finally i shifted to other brand. As i feel a company who acts for customer satisfaction is the only way to go ahead. You people literally taken us granted, we paid huge premium on name and in the end Sadly leaving the brand. Thanks 
18 Comments
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
what issue you faced?
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
🤤🤤🤤 good question. Are you working at Samsung office or planning in near future??
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
XD....good one bro
0 Likes
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
#techsavy ... I'm already using other brand. using Samsung only for the one Ui software. Samsung only can handle day to day task. for gaming ..camera & more fluid experience always choose other brand.
0 Likes
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I hope I could... my first priority is to be kill exyonos processor , if I got a job on Samsung. it's lag king.
0 Likes
shounak19
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
what not, no support, day after day performance degrading, 1 problem solve but adding 3 new problems. This is not the way to deal the customers. Samsung shud realise that a small voice which now wont affect but never know a small voice can dent them.
KING55
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
good job bro....you did the right thing......i am also a A50 user also going shift to other brand
Bubai00700
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
me to shifting to others brand
0 Likes
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
well done!
0 Likes