Original topic:

Security problem

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 01:59 PM)
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My samsung galaxy a51 software and security patch level up to date. But system settings in security and privacy settings showing 1 suggestion updated your phone update to keep your phone secure. 

How to solve this problem 
9 Comments
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Solve this problem quickly
0 Likes
Pandu72638
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
1. Once reset your device. before doing reset make sure to take back-up your data to external storage like laptop/any other mobile/memory card.
2. Take your data back-up and flash firmware(latest) once again using odin3 may be it's works.
0 Likes
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
All ready iam try your suggestion. Thanks for your suggestion
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is not physical problem. This is software problem. What's this solution your solve this problem solve it. You can't solve this leave it. Not give worst and waste suggestions, and time waste suggestions
0 Likes
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
So your not giving right suggestion. I can understand good bye samsung. I can't buy any samsung products.
0 Likes
Members_reKthex
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same issue i am getting in my phone how to solve this 

0 Likes
Svchinni
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Given Stupid solution
0 Likes
Members_reKthex