Original topic:

Samsung Software Updates problems

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 11:31 PM)
JusThink
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

A10 user here! After updating to Android 10 I also experienced many issues incuding Wifi Connection problem with many apps including Play Store & YouTube, "Device Charging Slowly" on my notification, I can't send my phone into a Recovery Mode? I hope you can fix this on your next Updates ASAP!

0 Likes
5 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
visit nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to reinstall operating system
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
you can perform wipe system cache partition on your device doing this option will remove junk files stored on your device.. and it won't delete any of your data its very safe..it'll improves your device performance
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
i never faced such problems, no wifi issues or device charging slowly notification. (A10 user for 1 and half year)
0 Likes
Mahid03
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My youtube,facebook is not responding after cleaning junk files by avast cleaning app.Please help me in this matter.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given steps:-

- Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

- Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes