Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy a50s battery drain issues

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 06:29 PM)
MandarS23
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung a50s is the best selling device but , due to his battery proformance it has been very disappointing for us . Even I am charging my cell till 90% to 95% then also I am not getting much backup. Really very disappointed about this.
All tricks an tip are fail on front of this. 
Samsung kindly look at matter an solve this. 

🙏Your Samsung user🙏
10 Comments
Galaxy A
bro what's your a50s battery backup mine is 8hrs continuous usage for online classes

bro it's camera quality is also degraded after last update
0 Likes
MandarS23
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am not using camera much enough...so I don't know bro .
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro you are right. its camera sensor is not good. And also problems in software. this phone has heating issues. And battery life is not good.
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
• Optimise the device using the device care feature.

• When you are not using the device, turn off the screen by pressing the Side key.

• Activate power saving mode.

• Close unnecessary apps.

• Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.

• Deactivate auto-syncing of apps that need to be synced.

• Decrease the backlight time.

• Decrease the screen brightness
0 Likes
MandarS23
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
thnxx 🙏
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you are right bro. I have a also samsung Galaxy A50s. And I noticed it. if I show video then battery life is 3/4 hours.
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Absolutely right
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The only thing is that you have not optimised your settings
Go to device care , battery , then put all google apps, facebook, messenger and other apps you want ,to sleep .
Go to app info and restrict backroung usage.
I am getting 5 hrs+ screen on time, which is more than enough for a 4000mah battery.
i charge till 85 or 90 %
Galaxy A
Galaxy A50s comes with 4000 mAh battery but typically under test conditons its only being rated as 3900 mAh. So 8 hrs screen on time continously is normal on a single charge. As battery backup depends upon various factors such as poor network coverage, excessive brightness, background running apps etc. So uninstall third party apps that you don't use often and turn on adaptive brightness so that your phone can adjust brightness according to your comfort. Although battery gets degraded after 3 to 4 years of usage and you may notice degraded battery performance.