Highlighted
Active Level 1
I am experiencing a drastic battery drain issue after the last security patch update for June 2020 on my Samsung Galaxy A50. I have noticed that the battery drops a percent or two even if I turn on my internet for 2 minutes or just to check my instagram feed. I have tried formatting my device for 3 to 4 times but problem is not fixed. Please help me as it gets too much irritating. The battery backup was excellent until the android 10 update in march
9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 2
downgrade android 10 to android 9 untill new and stable android 10 update comes
Highlighted
Active Level 1
how to downgrade and would it cause any issue or problem?
Highlighted
Active Level 2
@harsh3131 you can use Odin if you know how to use that software and u need to download android 9 firmware but i suggest you to go nearby service centre and downgrade your android
Highlighted
Active Level 1
ok so will downgrading stop receiving the timely updates or the latest ones?
Highlighted
Active Level 2
after downgrading to android 9 don't update your phone untill you know android 10 is stable android 10 is not fully optimised yet that's why maximum users are facing battery drain issue
Highlighted
Active Level 1
okay
Highlighted
Active Level 1
so downgrading won't cause any kind of problem to my device ...right?
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Highlighted
Active Level 1

from where i download android 9 for a50