Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 11:45 PM)
Harsh1313
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I am experiencing a drastic battery drain issue after the last security patch update for June 2020 on my Samsung Galaxy A50. I have noticed that the battery drops a percent or two even if I turn on my internet for 2 minutes or just to check my instagram feed. I have tried formatting my device for 3 to 4 times but problem is not fixed. Please help me as it gets too much irritating. The battery backup was excellent until the android 10 update in march
9 Comments
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
downgrade android 10 to android 9 untill new and stable android 10 update comes
Harsh1313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
how to downgrade and would it cause any issue or problem?
0 Likes
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
@harsh3131 you can use Odin if you know how to use that software and u need to download android 9 firmware but i suggest you to go nearby service centre and downgrade your android
Harsh1313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
ok so will downgrading stop receiving the timely updates or the latest ones?
0 Likes
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
after downgrading to android 9 don't update your phone untill you know android 10 is stable android 10 is not fully optimised yet that's why maximum users are facing battery drain issue
Harsh1313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
okay
0 Likes
Harsh1313
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
so downgrading won't cause any kind of problem to my device ...right?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kulharipk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

from where i download android 9 for a50

0 Likes