Original topic:

Samsung A52s Screen Unresponsive

(Topic created on: 10-22-2022 11:42 AM)
DrGokul98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I own a Samsung A52s which I bought last year internship period from my very own little stipend. I was really excited about it as it is the most value for money object I bought for myself util it fell from my hand and broke the display just 3 months after purchase. I had got the display changed from authorized service centre. It was working beautifully &amp fluently until last week quite lines appeared on the screen suddenly from nowhere. Kindly note that I''m a postintership Doctor & keep records of patients files in it. The phone was out of warranty & I took too service centre at Bihta. It took 3 days for the display change where I spent another 7.3k last week. Flickering &amp fingerprint unresponsive was noticed soon after I recieved phone with new display when the technician took it in &amp brought back with working on 8/10/22. Second time I noticed on 15/10/22 evening but it became all right by itself. On 15/10/22 the handset was unresponsive by 8pm but the shop was closed when I tried to bring it. Mr Lavkumar, the technician tried to blame it on me but they couldn''t find a single physical damage or scratch on my phone. I explained to them clearly that the same thing happened when they gave me after repair but they pushed forward to replace motherboard. I had already spent 7350rs for display change just a week back & now they are asking me to replace the motherboard. I have attached the video of the phone misbehaving &amp no physical damage present. I cannot understand that how a display which is flickering & touch unresponsive becomes a motherboard issue when just few days back I just got my display changed. I had asked last week when I brought the phone for repair to check internally because last time also it happened the same. The phone was not dropped or misused. This is wrong & unjust & I don''t expect such a flaw from such reputed brand as Samsung. I have no idea if I''m deliberately given a faulty display or incompetentcy of service staff. I''m losing my faith in Samsung being a fan & having recommended your phones to many of my known people. I had already mailed customer care & haven't recieved any reply. On my futher research many A52s, M52 & S20 devices showed the same problem online. Anyone can check it out in Amazon M52 User reviews about same issues few days to few months of purchase of product. Anyone facing same issue kindly provide your suggestions.
8 Comments
Galaxy A
See, I'm also using A52s since more than 1 year. And thanks to Lord Almighty i haven't faced a single problem till now.

I can understand your pain but one thing i want to point out that if any mobile goes for many repairs then it's life is reduced and many more new problem keeps arising, this is my experience with many devices I, my friends and my relatives had used and are using.

Also i want to point out that mobile life and it's performance also depends on one's usage.

I will advise you to check the cost of repairs, if the cost of repairs are very high then it's better to purchase a new phone.
DrGokul98
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for the advice. It hurts when you spend a large amount for repair for just 1 week of usage & then spend 9-11k on motherboard change or for that matter who knows if that will last. So maybe a phone change. I really miss that mobile. Never had a lag & also took better photos than it's competition.
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If your planning to buy a new phone,then buy A52s only.
DrGokul98
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
That is my biggest horror.
0 Likes
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Then which phone are you planning to buy next?
0 Likes
DrGokul98
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Pixel 6a or 7
0 Likes
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What about the service centers of Pixel?
0 Likes
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Between these pixel 7 would be great.
0 Likes