Original topic:

Samsung A52 4g after 2.5 years of usage

(Topic created on: 11-15-2023 12:36 PM)
DhyeyParikh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
- The Battery doesn't work as good as before, especially during journeys, it reduces so fast that I always come home with a dead phone, even if it has more than 80 percent battery before the start of any outdoor journey.

- The back cover is unglued partially and spontaneously without any intentional intervention. I don't know why this device is IP67 certified if it cannot sustain the standards.

- The phone feels super slow during some scenarios and normal during other scenarios.

- The quality of photos captured has declined a bit from the past, but is manageable.

- There is mild bleeding in the AMOLED display at the upper side, but it is not a huge issue.

In other aspects, there are minor flaws, but none of them is too big to write down over here.

Thanks for reading.
7 Comments
hrp_06
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
In my unit there are no such issues.
0 Likes
DhyeyParikh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
There might be different issues as usage pattern is different
0 Likes
hrp_06
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes! It depends.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, We request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
gjkurias
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The glue issue seems to be pretty common. I don't understand how the phone is IP67 rated as well. The slowness and camera quality issue is there as well. I use GCam, so that's not much of an issue for me. Battery degradation is normal though for me. With this amount of use, it's acceptable.
The tragedy is Samsung's service. For reapplying glue, they charge 400-600. For something that's a quality control issue, charging this amount for just reapplying glue is just not acceptable. Samsung is just not a good brand when it comes to service. Only their S23 lineup can be recommended to people. Brand value is a joke.
0 Likes
DhyeyParikh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes truly said 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Lol my buy 200 ruppes glue from amazon
0 Likes