Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Hi guys can you please help, my A50 is not working after an update. It says charging but I left it overnight and Im almost out of batt after I woke up. I just bought the phone like 3 months ago, so battery life is not an issue here. I checked my port and I dont see any damage. My guts tell me it's the software update that I made. Can you please help?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 3
either your cable is not working or having some other issues, get this check at SC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 4
if have tried all the way then only one option is left, bring your phone to service center and get the solution as you wrote your phone is just 3 months old.

14 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
🙄
1.plug the cable properly
2switch your cable,charging hub
3.look whether have you turned ur switch on
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

done that but still not working. It says charging, but after 30 mins from 10% to 9%. Tried other charger but still the same. The only time that it "wont" charge is when I plugged it on a fast charger. Now Im almost out of juice.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
either your cable is not working or having some other issues, get this check at SC

Highlighted
Active Level 4
if have tried all the way then only one option is left, bring your phone to service center and get the solution as you wrote your phone is just 3 months old.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

yeah probably gonna do that this week end. 

Highlighted
Active Level 7
go to nearby samsung centre
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Approach the Samsung service center as soon as possible....
Highlighted
Active Level 3
swithoff the phone and try charging
Highlighted

Hi there,

To resolve the charging issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1116006
We can guide you further if the issue persists after performing the specified steps.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members