Original topic:

SAMSUNG A54

(Topic created on: 09-11-2023 06:52 AM)
Pinder16
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
am using Samsung A54 phone. This display screen refresh rate is 120 hz. But its screen refresh rate does not stay 120 hz. If we use any app netflix, you tube,any ott app then the screen refresh rate becomes 60 hz. and charging speed slow Please fix this bug in next update
8 Comments
SUDHARSHANR
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am using A30 for 2years now recently my phone becomes hanged some times while on use pls fox on the update pls even i have enough space meomory storage as well
0 Likes
Tharun13
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That's called adaptive refresh rate that function can vary your refresh rate depending on your usage and save your battery life. So that's not a bug that is function
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thik bola
suman6746
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro adaptive refresh feature is set me hai?
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Its not bug its variable refresh rate to save battery. If it stays continously at 120 it'll drain more battery and these video streaming apps doesn't require 120hz cuz all contents are in 60fps/30fps.
0 Likes
Pinder16
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Me Use Samsung A54 Not received one ui 6 Beta
0 Likes
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
One UI 6 beta is released on Korea and not for all only for some specific users.
If you are eligible for beta testing then you will get prompt on Samsung Members App
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we request you to please report the problems with a log file. Please share the device log file within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence by using the error report option via the Samsung Member application. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

For fast charging kindly visit the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fast-charge-on-your-galaxy-device/

However we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this and it will be helpful to us to resolve these types of issues in upcoming updates.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes