Original topic:

SAMSUNG A50 SLOW CHARGING AFTER ANDROID 10 ONE UI 2 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 01:57 PM)
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I just updated my phone an hour back and it seems like that the charging has become extremely slow after the update. It's taking around 7 minutes to charge 1%. Do not know what to do. Anyone out there facing same issue? Phone is quite hot right now.
0 Likes
19 Comments
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am saying that Micromax is better than samung because
Micromax never gives updates but initial purchased phone software works ok till end of mobile life.
samsung gives updates and collapsed previous some how stable softeware convert it into buggy once which is not usable during light use or normal
0 Likes
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
true. Samsung updates always brings problems to their customers.
0 Likes
Dhée
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same heating issue... let's try to send feedback to Samsung.
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No problems for me. Took just over an hour to charge from 9 percent to 100.
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I'm not seeing these issues after updating to latest update(150 mb). now it was faster
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I would like to say that the phone is getting normal now. I removed the old fingerprint scans and added with new ones. working real fast.
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
phone heating decreased and charging is getting normal. I think the software update took time to adjust with the phone. also remove the old fingerprint scans and add with new ones. major difference
ashu16
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
88% par charging der tak ruki rehti hai yeh update ke baad ho raha hai charging slow ho gayi hai
0 Likes
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes.. glitch to hai.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Slow charging"issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes