Original topic:

SAMSUNG A50 OVERHEATING NOTIFICATION

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 11:39 AM)
IkramUllah041288
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

DEAR SAMSUNG COMMUNITY & TEAM,

i am using  samsung A50 from 01 year, last night i  got notification of overheating while using cell phone, today in morning i charged my phone when it reached to 51% of charging it has stopped charging and showing overheating notification. i have removed the phone from charging and checked the phone but no application and setting is not opening due to overheating notification, i have stopped using phone for 01 hour and after 01 hour overheating notification was removed from phone. 

Please provide permanent solution of issue. 

7 Comments
Galaxy A
u have to go to the service center as soon as possible,
0 Likes
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
try checking app usage under battery section.. and try to visit service center to resolve issue
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Akshath
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
when I check with service center for above issue they ask to change charging pin for 2k and they told they need to flash my device as well.
it is unbelievable looks like it is software issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_kyeXUjz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have also had the same prblm even I took it to the service center for me also they asked to 2k to change the charging pin and flash my phone and the entire data in my phone will be deleted 

They are trying to scam us it seems urging to get the money

cosicinos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Overheat phone not solved
0 Likes
cosicinos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Help me pls
0 Likes