Highlighted
Active Level 6
   First and important thing is that this time A71 gets the latest security patch update with One UI 2.5 update with some exciting latest features. Let's check what are those.

1. UI is now more smooth and every system apps are like buttery smooth on their field.
   2. Camera gets smooth to with some improved visuality, stability, open options. If I am not too wrong then with this update front video HDR mode, settings to keep are new welcoming features.

3. The black colours now are more vivid than before.
   4. Haptic feedback in keyboard, dialpad, navigation gestures are super awesome.
   5. Keyboard get some new setting to change.
   6. Live captions is now available.
   7. While charging now charging time left is showing previously which was not present (Don't know about other devices but it wasn't present in Galaxy A71).
   8. In setting, sound and vibrations, system sounds are now customisable, vibration intensity is now customisable, system sound/ vibration is now more customisable.

9. Edge panel now get new visual touch with more background blur.
   10. You can now directly share the wifi password with qr code (I keep it at last because I really don't the option).
9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
thanks for the feedback, I'm waiting for these features in A51
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
oh
Highlighted
Yup
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Wow... nice ones... hoping to get them soon in my A51 too...
This time samsung has really worked well to optimise the update make the mobile work buttery smooth
Good to hear
Highlighted
Hope so in future too.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
point 2 hdr mode for front camera and 7 were there since start in UI 2.0
Highlighted
Point 2 may be was there but in my A71 charging time left was not showing before this update. Was it there in your A71 ?
Highlighted
Yes
Highlighted
I am still on UI 2.1, will post screenshot when I will charge next time.