Original topic:

Pubg Mobile is becoming blurred after one UI 2 update in samsung galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 12:18 PM)
theProf
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

After the update Pubg Mobile is getting zoomed in and blurred. The screen gets blurred and app runs in background. Before update it was working properly. I tried reinstalling the app but didn't worked. I have attached the screenshot as well. Please help to remove this error, so I can play the game on it.pubg blur.jpeg

70 Comments
AbhiShakeA50
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have the permanent solutionnfor it, so read carefully.

With one ui 2, u get a new app, "Game Plugins". It has options like Battery Saving, Max FPS etc.

So if u have Game plugins downloaded, then u have to select any one of the feature orelse PUBG gets Blurred.

Or, u just delete the plugins app, and get set go.

Also, my PUBG has become lag free and smooth after this One UI and Andro10 update. So no need of game plugins 🎂
0 Likes
Pakee_B
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

The same happened to me today after updating the OS to Android 10

Really disappointed to see the only time killer PUBG Mobile isn't working anymore in this device after this update

0 Likes
Samsung_bhhKoqY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same issue here. How to fix it? 

0 Likes
Samsung_upuUea4
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Doesn't worked for me 

0 Likes
diproahmed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

im facing the same problem please fix it

0 Likes
DeathGun7878
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

the same thing happens to me too, I tried to reinstall the game 2 times but it doesn't happen, I also tried to restart the phone but it doesn't work. I hope they resolve quickly.

0 Likes
Peashanto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
After the update Pubg Mobile is getting zoomed in and blurred. The screen gets blurred and app runs in background. Before update it was working properly. I tried reinstalling the app but didn't worked. I have attached the screenshot as well. Please help to remove this error, so I can play the game on it.
0 Likes
Peashanto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
After the update Pubg Mobile is getting zoomed in and blurred. The screen gets blurred and app runs in background. Before update it was working properly. I tried reinstalling the app but didn't worked. I have attached the screenshot as well. Please help to remove this error, so I can play the game on it.
Khan112
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have faced the same problem today, i am using Samsung A50, i did all re installed restarted didnt worked, then i turned off my cell for 30 seconds and turned on then it was ok, but once i closed the game and again started problem again started, it means after power off on cell you can play for the first time only. This bug is seriously annoying, if anybody gets permanent solution please share here. 

Thanks

Joel_Joys
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

once you start the game you will find a game booster icon(globe icon) on your navigation bar, on the popup click on download plug-in(a piece of a jigsaw puzzle with + sign on top ) now download and update game booster plus, once downloaded open game booster plus and change the setting for PubG to max fps. Hope this helps

note: if navigation set to full-screen gestures set it to navigation buttons to see game booster icon(in settings-> display->navigation bar

0 Likes