Original topic:

Pubg Mobile is becoming blurred after one UI 2 update in samsung galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 11:25 PM)
theProf
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

After the update Pubg Mobile is getting zoomed in and blurred. The screen gets blurred and app runs in background. Before update it was working properly. I tried reinstalling the app but didn't worked. I have attached the screenshot as well. Please help to remove this error, so I can play the game on it.pubg blur.jpeg

70 Comments
piyushranjan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes same here bro
jaypja99
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

to solve this problem go to the pubg app info and clear the cache and force stop the app, and one more thing is do not clear the data. After this steps do not start the game , first restart your phone and then after start pubg. This method is works for me.

0 Likes
Abhished9
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did everything you told then then i got into the game it worked but after i shut down the game and restarted it the problem again occurs.
Joel_Joys
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

once you start the game you will find a game booster icon(globe icon) on your navigation bar, on the popup click on download plug-in(a piece of a jigsaw puzzle with + sign on top ) now download and update game booster plus, once downloaded open game booster plus and change the setting for PubG to max fps. Hope this helps

note: if navigation set to full-screen gestures set it to navigation buttons to see game booster icon(in settings-> display->navigation bar

AbhiShakeA50
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have the permanent solutionnfor it, so read carefully.

With one ui 2, u get a new app, "Game Plugins". It has options like Battery Saving, Max FPS etc.

So if u have Game plugins downloaded, then u have to select any one of the feature orelse PUBG gets Blurred.

Or, u just delete the plugins app, and get set go.

Also, my PUBG has become lag free and smooth after this One UI and Andro10 update. So no need of game plugins 🎂
0 Likes
Stenisvarghese
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Disable game optimising service using app disabler pro and restart it. It works for me

0 Likes
Gv105
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This is the same kind of problem i am facing with the screen.....
I guess it's because of unstable android 10 update...!!
AbhiShakeA50
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have the permanent solutionnfor it, so read carefully.

With one ui 2, u get a new app, "Game Plugins". It has options like Battery Saving, Max FPS etc.

So if u have Game plugins downloaded, then u have to select any one of the feature orelse PUBG gets Blurred.

Or, u just delete the plugins app, and get set go.

Also, my PUBG has become lag free and smooth after this One UI and Andro10 update. So no need of game plugins 🎂
0 Likes
rakshmahi
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm facing same problem like that pls fix that problem ASAP
0 Likes