Original topic:

Pubg Mobile is becoming blurred after one UI 2 update in samsung galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 11:25 PM)
theProf
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

After the update Pubg Mobile is getting zoomed in and blurred. The screen gets blurred and app runs in background. Before update it was working properly. I tried reinstalling the app but didn't worked. I have attached the screenshot as well. Please help to remove this error, so I can play the game on it.pubg blur.jpeg

70 Comments
1Aria1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem for me, it was happend about 2 hours ago for me and the problem still continuing for pubg mobile game on my device which is Galaxy A50, somebody  Help  !!!

Francis1707
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Same issue am facing from last night.  have tried to uninstall it and installed it but also am facing the same issue. please resolve it ASAP

JustPhisycs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Dude same hare..working fine untill today. What the hell is happening? Do something quick.

Samsung A50 here

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Same here and Samsung A50 as well, so pissed because I play pubg constantly and is was working at 5am this morning??? 

0 Likes
bmr_rajab
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

hello brother and sisters. i am from iran and my english is not very good so excuse me. i was struggling with this problem for 12 hours.

i even did reset factory my mobile.

eventually i fix this problem.

in game booster, there is a switch that name is game plugin. you should install it, and then install game booster plus, and perf Z.

there was options in game booster plus that fix this problem. for pubg mobile,  you should sett your setting on max fps!

hoply, this solution fix your issues.

Antonyj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have also get with same. But after restarting it's ok but then after closing and clearing background and again opening the problem comes. I think it will be with some fault in the settings . Let's hope for good 

0 Likes
Samsung_jgebtKR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Slifer
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Yeah bro same here. I tried everything but still it is not working .Only working once after restart the phone😪😪. Hey samsung please fix it as soon as possible

0 Likes
Specs15122000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes the same thing is happening to me also pls fix this as soon as possible
0 Likes
Samsung_VNC4jc8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem here.... i wiped cache partition and it worked about an hour... now it's blurred again... please fix this rob soon..

0 Likes