Original topic:

One UI Update on A series

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 03:48 PM)
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am using Galaxy A51 since 4 months, I saw news of Samsung providing One UI 2.5 Update to Note series and S series soon. I understand that those series are upper mid ranged or higher end series but A series is also a premium mid ranged series and famous too after Galaxy A51 becoming the best selling Android phone worldwide. Then why Samsung you excluded Galaxy A51, A71 and other A series from that One UI 2.5 update list? What is the logic behind that? Please explain, we also want Samsung Dex features and all that. SAMSUNG is known for its best features then why this partiality for A series?? Please understand the fact that people in India are anyhow adjusting with your Exynos processor despite it became the best selling Android phone just due to excellent security and features you provide which is too good. So why to lose the best selling market? Provide the latest updates to all premium mid ranged series and upper mid ranged series please. This is a golden opportunity for Samsung India to grab the Indian market and washout Chinese brands from the market, provide better Snapdragon processors or improve your Exynos to that Snapdragon level or if not then provide atleast latest features and UI updates please. In very minimum amount Chinese brands provide better processors for which they have captured Indian market so now do something please understand this thing.
31 Comments
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Plz just see to what you are typing. Its just you are not in your senses that in which language you are speaking. Its absolutely pathetic to be honest. And moreover, you don't like Samsung and its products then simply don't buy why are you diverting other Samsung fans and people from that. If they face problems they will take care of it. And everyone is aware of the brand value of Samsung worldwide. Did anyone ask your opinion that how are Samsung products and all that? So whats the use of blabbering here? I requested Samsung here to provide regular UI updates to all its devices thats it so from where is your topic related to my topic that I wrote primarily here. Tell these things at the Customer Care they will direct you better. And your English Grammar is absolutely flowing into a different world I guess. Even Class 7 or 8 students would speak better than your English. So kindly see to it, don't think you are being too great expressing your spoken and written English like that its really shameful and if you don't know how to speak or write in English kindly do not use that language then. Use Hindi or whatever language you are more comfortable in.
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ha ha ha I think you are blind. Once again I told you it's a spoken English. it doesn't follow grammatical rules. And you have many spelling mistakes problems.🤣🤣🤣
And also bro I speak truth about Samsung's phones. I have no intention to dirvert any Samsung fans to another company. Samsung have so many problems but now a days they improve but it's very slow. And they disrespect with their low and midrange phones buyers. I think Samsung doesn't do this. And God please give AStarUser some knowledge. RIP😆😆😆
0 Likes