Original topic:

One UI Update on A series

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 03:48 PM)
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am using Galaxy A51 since 4 months, I saw news of Samsung providing One UI 2.5 Update to Note series and S series soon. I understand that those series are upper mid ranged or higher end series but A series is also a premium mid ranged series and famous too after Galaxy A51 becoming the best selling Android phone worldwide. Then why Samsung you excluded Galaxy A51, A71 and other A series from that One UI 2.5 update list? What is the logic behind that? Please explain, we also want Samsung Dex features and all that. SAMSUNG is known for its best features then why this partiality for A series?? Please understand the fact that people in India are anyhow adjusting with your Exynos processor despite it became the best selling Android phone just due to excellent security and features you provide which is too good. So why to lose the best selling market? Provide the latest updates to all premium mid ranged series and upper mid ranged series please. This is a golden opportunity for Samsung India to grab the Indian market and washout Chinese brands from the market, provide better Snapdragon processors or improve your Exynos to that Snapdragon level or if not then provide atleast latest features and UI updates please. In very minimum amount Chinese brands provide better processors for which they have captured Indian market so now do something please understand this thing.
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Ok don't buy👍
0 Likes
Admin9056
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
simple thing why A series not getting one ui 2.5 update since its not a premium device like S and Note series company not provide small updates to A series. But quite noticeably A51 and A71 alone recieved Alt Z features but premium devices neglected. Company will promote their devices with features alone and price point. if u need to provide all features in A series then what is the use of premium device sold in the market. if person thinks privacy is more important than price or feature then no can go Chinese products. hope my comments not hurting anyone
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Alt Z life is a type of feature based on hardware with the Quick Switch and Content Suggestion with the software. When you open the secure folder and while you are using any application within secure folder and that time if you tap the home button it will simply exit with the app running in the background but will be hidden until you open it again and use it. Quick switch is just a shortcut as you don't have to touch the screen always to quickly switch to the secure folder. While switching from your private space to public space it looks cool and useful no doubt but if that update wouldn't be given also then also it would have been okay. There was no urgency with this. But One UI updates, Android Updates are the ones which are a must for every device they are the backbone of every running device. Its not hurting anyone. Note series and S series are premium devices agreed and they have premium features that also agreed, they have better build quality, S pen, they have improved better display quality, better screen size and resolution and maybe some more like the major thing is that they have improved processors so there are reasons why we call Note and S series as premium ones and there are points which differentiate A series with Note Series. In that sense then M series also shouldn't be given Knox Security then why basic Knox is present in M31S and M51. Now the only difference in A series and M series remains is that M series uses the One UI Core which compromises some features and A series uses One UI which is a complete package and is more cleaner UI that's it. Then why to deprive A series of basic UI updates as its the backbone of every running device along with the Android version.
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
like you said samsung didn't say that we can't provide you the necessity upgrades. people who are paying 30000 will get the all the features then what is the use of to buy 75000 and 100000 price devices. u said Alt Z features is not a hardware based, it can be get it on premium devices too. but promoting the A series with that feature
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
If that is so then tell me A series A51 gets Exynos 9611 and M51 in that same range gets SD 730G whats the sense in this? Only difference now remains is more features of Knox in A51 and compromised the same in M51 but it still has Knox which initially it wasn't supposed to get as while starting of this series none M series used to get Knox. Currently M31S and M51 only came with Knox. Another difference remains One UI Core version in M series and One UI cleaner UI with some more features in A series thats it. Then whats the point in buying A series if M series is providing better camera, better processor and in all major sections if they outplay A series devices??
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you need to see the period when the mobile A51 and M51 is announced, here time is playing important factor, coz here they promote M series with lots of feature. Hope you have seen the rumor A52 will be announced soon and having lot of feature which is presently not available in A51. for example you can compare S10 lite features with S20 FE features both will be under upper premium devices not flagship categories. when A52 released you will get more feature than M51.
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes I have seen the rumour in SamMobile. Lets see but I still doubt they will provide Snapdragon instead of Exynos in A52. Actually they should provide Snapdragon since they provided it to M51. But then also timely upgrades and latest updates should be offered in every device of Samsung atleast for 3 years.
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you not understanding that even flagship models are released here in exynos. its your too much expectation, I also waited a long time samsung to release snapdragon variant in flagship but not quite happens, when samsung announced s10 lite with snapdragon variant i grappled opportunity. if you want snapdragon variant you could go with A71 variant its quite hqveing more features than A51
0 Likes
AStarUser
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
A50S previously had a lot of bugs I guess I saw in websites and lagging issues after launch as well. But in A51, there's a massive improvement, if you ever get a chance then compare the A51's performance Exynos with SD 712 devices. I played PUBG and Asphalt 9 legends simultaneously would you believe that? PUBG in maximum graphic setting offered and simultaneously I played Asphalt 9 legends. Like once I paused Asphalt 9 and then I shifted to PUBG then after 1 match I shifted to Asphalt for sometime. And A51's RAM management is just really awesome, I enabled game booster which monitored the temperature as well. And I would say heating was there but too minute and that might cause because I constantly played for around 3.5 hrs with both games running in background. I didn't notice even a single lag neither in PUBG nor in Asphalt. And now you also know both these games are high end and offer one of the best graphics, both of 1.9GB. Now this same Exynos 9611 when I did the same in M31 then I noticed lags in both games in Asphalt and PUBG both. Now you see the timeliness of phone launches. In A51 improvements are there since there is a 18-24% something of CPU boost for better performance which differentiates its performance from A50S's Exynos 9611 and M31's Exynos 9611. I am not saying that its better than Snapdragon or whatever but its not worst as well..
0 Likes