Original topic:

Galaxy A50: Missing Features which are Must-Have.

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 02:01 AM)
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

1.Single Take: Even after several updates and one major OS update, Galaxy A50 lacks on the most-needed feature for the time being, 'The Single Take Camera Option' which is offered in almost all older siblings of A50's, doesnt comes with Galaxy A50 till date.

2.Edge Screen: The Edge Screen seemed some hope of joining A50 series when A50s got it with the update. But still, A50 haven't got it yet.

3.Edge Lighting: Same case as 2nd, A50s gets it but A50 doesnt. Why? Noone knows.

4.Exposure Controller: After recent updates, A50 lost its lots of features. One of them was exposure controller in Camera Mode, which still seems lacking but we hope it to join it soon again.

5.Battery Optimization: I know this feature is there but seems to be a **bleep** to me. The battery lasting hours deteriorated with updates. The phone lasts utmost to 6-8 hours maximum which seems lesser than initial lasting hours.

6.Better Live Focus: The Live Focus on A50 seems to be a third party application edited focus shift. Hope, with updates, It gets fixed and much refined and depth.

7.Night Mode: Night Mode was phenomenal before Android 10 update but post update, it exists but with no physical means. Its just for decoration for the camera mode drawer.

8.Haptic Vibration (Haptic Feedback): This is must.

9.4K Recording: If Samsung can add this feature in the video recording option, please Samsung add this feature.

10.Dual Sound: The Dual Sound feature enchances the gameplay and multimedia watching. This feature,if added, really enchances those experiences.

That's All for now. 
Wrote this because Samsung might be going to roll out OneUI 2.5 update for A50 very soon. Hoping, they listen to the users before rolling out the updates.

Do comment down if I left out any feature which you think is a must-have for your Galaxy A50.

This is Aditya Thakur.
Signing Off!!!!

Edit:
Most of the users in the comments are suggesting me that A50 is not eligible for OneUI 2.5. I know Samsung haven't confirmed it yet for its mid-ranger phones but here are two websites list suggesting that A50 is likely to be updated to the new OneUI anyday of the Q3 2020.

I will edit my answer from OneUI 2.5 to 2.1 if someone comes forward to prove his/her point about the same. As I myself has used the word 'might' in my answer for OneUI 2.5 update. I will be really glad if I get the confirmation for OneUI 2.1 update.
25 Comments
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
and also 4I video recording not available
0 Likes
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Your suggestions was added. Thank You. Please keep suggesting more stuffs😊
sspati121
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
A50S is upgrade version of A50
0 Likes
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah I know. I even know A50s is also missing on some major features. I hope A50 and A50s get all those missing out features.
0 Likes
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i think it is one of the genuine recommendations that a50 users deserve to get
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
And they will get it,anyhow💫
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
one ui 2.5 will get only flagship (S&Note&Fold series) and lite varinats.
iadityathakur
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Check the edited part.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Single take is not there in almost all older siblings of A50. It is only present in A51, A71, M31s, and the S20 and Note 20 series.